BATHHOUSE Spa at Delano Las Vegas Offers Locally & Globally Inspired Treatments
A transcendent escape awaits discerning travelers at Delano Las Vegas with BATHHOUSE Spa’s globally and locally inspired menu featuring signature therapies and serene treatments.
In keeping with Delano’s philosophy of adapting to its surroundings, much of BATHHOUSE Spa’s menu infuses the soothing elements of locally sourced ingredients including cacti and wildflowers, as well as other playful nods to the desert. Immune-boosting Milk and Honey treatments feature edible raw bee pollen from the Mojave region, creating a synergy with the desert locale.
Guests are transported beyond the desert with the exquisite line of Global Journeys, a series of treatments reflecting traditional rituals from regions where Morgans Hotel Group, the creator of the Delano brand, has hotels, including Asia, India, Europe and a “Taste from the Islands.” Each tranquil journey incorporates a holistic menu of treatments, culminating with a cup of tea paired from the region for which the journey is named.
BATHHOUSE Spa also offers several signature services including the detoxifying Moor Mud Bath and the four-handed Double the Pleasure Massage.
Reservations are available by calling (877) 632-9636. Day passes for BATHHOUSE are available to all Delano Las Vegas and MGM Resorts International hotel guests.
LOCALLY INSPIRED TREATMENTS:
- Desert Stone. Desert Sage and Lemon Blossom oil honor the Southwest desert environment while warm stones penetrate the muscles and melt away stress, encouraging deeper relaxation throughout the entire body.
- Prickly Pear Facial. A toning masque, made from prickly pear indigenous to the region, lifts and re-educates the facial muscles, providing a taut look and feel. The skin is bathed and nourished with antioxidants and Vitamin C, resulting in a more contoured and youthful appearance.
- Red Rock Anti-Aging Body Treatment. A full body scrub made with salts from Utah’s Great Salt Lake leaves the skin healthy and glowing while a Red Rock Canyon-inspired Red Mud Wrap tones and hydrates. The wrap is accompanied by a relaxing scalp and neck massage and a hydrating body butter application.
- Cactus and Desert Lily Firming Body Treatment. Utilizing a concentrated cactus body mask, this slimming treatment incorporates body-specific exfoliation and intensive massage strokes followed by light circular movements to help detoxify, refine and improve skin tone.
- Desert Oasis Escape. This deep cleansing facial includes a double exfoliation process and pore-refining extractions to detoxify and retexture the complexion. A massage with purifying essential oils of grapefruit, lavender, lemon and sage refreshes the skin in preparation for the final peel-off mask, which has properties extracted from the Mojave region and leaves the face and body detoxified and renewed.
- Milk and Honey. This treatment relieves muscle tension and boosts the immune system with a blend of Myofascial techniques followed by gentle exfoliation and a moisturizing milk application that quenches the skin’s thirst. Raw bee pollen from the Mojave region is infused in the treatment as a nod to Delano Las Vegas' desert surroundings.
- Asia. A Jade Detox Body Treatment, Lotus Flower Soothing Facial and Jade Detox Manicure and Pedicure help detoxify and rebalance the mind and body. Gentle detoxification continues with a cup of Jasmine Tea.
- India. This treatment honors the energy of the region with a profound balancing journey including an Equilibrium Mud Bath, Chakra Balancing Body Treatment and an Amethyst Stone Uplifting Facial, followed by a cup of Blooming Flower Tea.
- Europe. An elegant, exquisite and ethereal escape, this experience features a Gold Dust Massage, Golden Veil Facial and a Royal Pedicure. This royal treatment is accompanied by a regal cup of Earl Grey Tea.
- A Taste from the Islands. During this experience, guests are drenched in a tropical paradise with a Balinese Papaya & Sauterne Bath, Balinese Thai-Infused Massage, Tahitian Hydrating Facial, Papaya & Sauterne Manicure and Pedicure, followed by a delicious Hibiscus Tea.
- Double the Pleasure. Four hands in perfect synchronicity lull guests into a blissful state of relaxation while using deeply moisturizing blended oils, perfect for the dry desert heat.
- Red Carpet Ready. This progressive anti-aging treatment awakens the skin. A four-layer exfoliation process is combined with high doses of vitamin C to speed up cellular turnover and tighten, lighten and brighten skin.
- Double Down. This treatment delivers a Vegas fix with a bourbon-infused sugar scrub and hydrating steam wrap that opens up the pores and seals in the moisture, followed by a soothing scalp massage.
- Ultimate Perfection Facial. Delivering luxurious results, this extravagant treatment drenches skin in Vitamin C, grape extracts, stem cells and peptides for the ultimate hydration. Containing three masks and three enhancements, this facial provides the skin with a revitalized and youthful appearance. A nourishing dose of hydrating serums and antioxidants completes the experience.
- Moor Mud Bath. A signature treatment of BATHHOUSE Spa, this naturally detoxifying bath beautifies with anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties and assists in healing ailments caused by a multitude of problems including arthritis, respiratory and hormonal imbalance.
ABOUT BATHHOUSE SPA
Tucked away on the second floor of Delano Las Vegas, BATHHOUSE Spa represents a dramatic departure from the expected and mirrors the understated luxury of the hotel. Beyond doors of cool glass await textured slate walls, polished stone and the sound of falling water delivering a soothing, meditative vibe. Water is the leitmotif at BATHHOUSE, as evidenced by its sparkling rainfall corridors, scented steam rooms and numerous pools of water. BATHHOUSE’s two-story, 14,000-square-foot complex includes 13 treatment rooms, separate hot-and-cold plunge pools, eucalyptus steam rooms, redwood saunas, relaxation lounges, vanity rooms, nail salon and a state-of-the-art gym. To heighten the experience, guests can luxuriate in spacious four-by-eight-foot bathtubs under dramatic 23-foot ceilings within private rooms.
ABOUT DELANO LAS VEGAS
Delano Las Vegas offers a new all-suite, smoke-free luxury hotel experience located steps from Mandalay Bay, blending signature elements of Delano South Beach with the distinct energy only found on the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel features dynamic social spaces such as Franklin, an eclectic lounge; 3940 Coffee + Tea; and Della’s Kitchen, where “historic farmhouse meets urban kitchen.” BATHHOUSE Spa infuses the soothing elements of locally sourced ingredients, drawing inspiration from Morgans Hotel Group’s collection of hotels around the world as well as Delano Las Vegas’ desert locale. Delano Las Vegas is a luxury hotel tower located at Mandalay Bay, which is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). Delano is a licensed trademark of Morgans Hotel Group. For more information and reservations, visit delanolasvegas.com
or call toll free at (877) 632-5400 or find us on Facebook