Charlie Palmer's Aureole and Darioush Join Forces for Elegant Wine Pairing Dinner
Director of Wine Harley Carbery, Proprietor Darioush Khaledi & President Dan de Polo to Host Event Thursday, Feb. 5 at 6:30 p.m.
Click to Tweet: Join @harleywine1 & @darioushwinery for a pairing dinner @aureolelasvegas 2/5 @ 6:30 p.m. #VinInVegas http://bit.ly/1u0bxwb
LAS VEGAS (Jan. 12, 2015) – Charlie Palmer’s Aureole at Mandalay Bay will unite with Darioush winery for an exclusive pairing dinner Thursday, February 5 at 6:30 p.m. Mandalay Bay’s Director of Wine Harley Carbery, along with winery Proprietor Darioush Khaledi and President Dan de Polo will host the event guiding guests through each course with insights into the inspired thinking behind each pairing.
The event will leave guests wanting more as they taste the exquisite fare from Aureole and the harmonious blends of traditions, graciousness and thoughtfulness of Darioush. A six-course menu created by Aureole’s Executive Chef Vincent Pouessel will feature:
Tickets for this unforgettable evening are priced at $225 per-person, plus tax and gratuity, and are available for purchase by calling Aureole at 702-632-7401. Space is limited and guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
- Light Tempura Santa Barbara Prawn and French kiss Oysters Tartar with green papaya, peanut salad and buckwheat crisp; paired with 2013 Viognier
- Armagnac Macerated Prunes Stuffed Berkshire Porchetta with slow caramelized Walla onions and parsnips puree; paired with 2012 Cabernet Franc
- Chartreuse of Wild Duck Breast with roasted Forbidden vegetables, crème de cassis and berries jus; paired with 2012 Shiraz
- Iowa Petit Bison Filet “Rossini” with sweet potato au gratin, wilted tender greens and Madera and truffle reduction; paired with 2009 Signature Cabernet Sauvignon and 2010 Darius II
- Macadamia Nut and White Honey Soft Nougat with baklava ice cream and spice panettone; paired with 2008 Shahpar
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino is a unique destination resort set on 120 lush acres on the Las Vegas Strip. The resort offers three distinct hotel experiences: Mandalay Bay with 3,211 luxurious rooms and suites reflecting a modern tropical ambiance; Four Seasons Hotel, a AAA Five Diamond hotel offering 424 newly remodeled rooms and suites; and the luxury all-suite Delano Las Vegas that debuted September 2014. Mandalay Bay boasts an 11-acre tropical pool paradise featuring real sand, a wave pool, the only climate-controlled, poolside gaming in the city and DAYLIGHT Beach Club. Other resort highlights include world-class entertainment at the 12,000-seat Mandalay Bay Events Center, award-winning dining by celebrity chefs and restaurateurs, LIGHT Nightclub, Shark Reef Aquarium, Spa Mandalay and the recently expanded 2-million-square-foot Mandalay Bay Convention Center. Mandalay Bay also is home to Michael Jackson ONE, Cirque du Soleil’s latest resident production based on the music and choreography of the King of Pop. Mandalay Bay is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit mandalaybay.com, call toll free at (877) 632-7800 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.