Charlie Palmer's Aureole and Famille Perrin Unite for Exquisite Wine Pairing Dinner
Director of Wine Harley Carbery & Proprietor Marc Perrin to Host Event Tuesday, May 26 at 6:30 p.m.
Click to Tweet: Join @harleywine1 @Beaucastel & @marcperrin for a pairing dinner @aureolelasvegas @MandalayBay 5/26 @ 6:30pm #Vegas http://bit.ly/1bmqTIh
LAS VEGAS (April 23, 2015) – Charlie Palmer’s Aureole at Mandalay Bay will team up with Famille Perrin, the leading organic wine grower of the Southern Rhône Valley, for an exclusive pairing dinner Tuesday, May 26 at 6:30 p.m. Mandalay Bay’s Director of Wine Harley Carbery, along with Proprietor Marc Perrin, will host the event guiding guests through each course with insights into the inspired thinking behind each pairing.
The event will tantalize guests’ taste buds as they enjoy elegant fare from Aureole and exquisite Famille Perrin selections. A six-course menu created by Aureole’s Executive Chef Vincent Pouessel will begin with a selection of passed hors d’oeuvres paired with Château Miraval, Rosé, Côtes de Provence 2013. The next five courses will include:
- Grilled White Striped Bass and Sautéed Chipirons with young artichokes, fava beans and squid ink reduction; paired with Famille Perrin “Les Cornuds” Vinsobres 2011
- House Made Cavatelli Pasta and Spicy Italian Sausage with porcini mushrooms, rapini and English peas; paired with Famille Perrin “Les Chapouins” Vielles Vignes, Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2006
- Smoked Moulard Duck Breast and Blood Sausage Tart with chicory and apple salad cassis duck jus; paired with Domaine du Clos des Tourelles, Gigondas 2010
- Duo of Whole Roasted Baby Lamb and Confit Shoulder with dry nicoise olive polenta, tomato bread, ramps puree and natural jus; paired with Château de Beaucastel, Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2011 & Château de Beaucastel, Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2001
- Raspberry Mille-Feuille and Sorbet Lemon-Thyme Beaumes-de-Venise with passion fruit cream; paired with Famille Perrin, Muscat de Beaumes-de-Venise 2011
Tickets for this unforgettable evening are priced at $250 per-person, plus tax and gratuity, and are available for purchase by calling Aureole at 702-632-7401. Space is limited and guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino is a unique destination resort set on 120 lush acres on the Las Vegas Strip. The resort offers three distinct hotel experiences: Mandalay Bay with 3,211 luxurious rooms and suites reflecting a modern tropical ambiance; Four Seasons Hotel, a AAA Five Diamond hotel offering 424 newly remodeled rooms and suites; and the luxury all-suite Delano Las Vegas that debuted September 2014. Mandalay Bay boasts an 11-acre tropical pool paradise featuring real sand, a wave pool, the only climate-controlled, poolside gaming in the city and DAYLIGHT Beach Club. Other resort highlights include world-class entertainment at the 12,000-seat Mandalay Bay Events Center, award-winning dining by celebrity chefs and restaurateurs, LIGHT Nightclub, Shark Reef Aquarium, Spa Mandalay and the recently expanded 2-million-square-foot Mandalay Bay Convention Center. Mandalay Bay also is home to Michael Jackson ONE, Cirque du Soleil’s latest resident production based on the music and choreography of the King of Pop. Mandalay Bay is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit mandalaybay.com, call toll free at (877) 632-7800 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.